Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life on the edge

Normal is boring... adventure gives me a high. And nothing like the wild outdoors to break the monotony of the daily grind - Adventure sports is the ultimate thrill. It's a combination of a rush of adrenalin, followed by a supreme sense of conquering the world and finally culminating in a tranquil & relaxed feeling.


Hiking and rock climbing are great but 'waterfall rapelling' is unbeatable. Ofcourse when I'm up there on the edge I wonder 'Do I have a death wish?!'... But when I reach the bottom, it's 'Let's do it again!' .

Kalote near Panvel, is one of my favourites... a 50ft gushing waterfall, with the almost no foothold and a rock pool below. Wet n wild!

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. That looks really fun! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice topic to start with, the first article itself and the colors and pics have given me a de-stressed feeling.... Waiting for more...

    ReplyDelete